Please select a question below to begin.
* If your question is not answered please call Customer Service, Monday thru Friday, 5am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time, or Technical Service, Monday thru Friday, 6am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time..
1. What is my ship date?
2. I need a pro/tracking number for my shipment.
3. I need a replacement part number and/or price for a chair, unit, light, etc...
4. Where is the serial number on my equipment?
5. I need weights & dimensions for my equipment.
6. I need a copy of an order acknowledgement and/or invoice.
7. Can you send me literature, a catalog or a color chart?
8. Can you send me information regarding Lead Times?
9. Can I get a copy of a Template?
10. Do I need a Return Material Authorization number to send back a part?
11. Who is my Sales Rep?
12. I need to place an order.
13. How do I program the automatic positions of the Electromechanical chair?
14. How do I program the automatic positions of the Hydraulic chair?
15. How do I set the "Soft Limits" of the Hydraulic chair?
16. How do I calibrate my potentiometers?
17. What does this code mean on my chair board display?
18. What should I use to clean my product?
19. What should I use to clean my upholstery?
1. Q: What is my ship date?
A: Your sales order acknowledgement provides you with a targeted ship date. If you do not have your acknowledgement please call Customer Service and have your purchase order number or sales order number available.
2. Q: I need a pro/tracking number for my shipment.
A: Please call Customer Service with your purchase order, sales order or invoice number. You can track most shipments online. Our most frequently used shippers are UPS, Roadway and USF Reddaway. They can be found on the following web sights: www.ups.com, www.cfwy.com. & www.usfc.com.
3. Q: I need a replacement part number and/or price for chair, unit, light, etc...
A: You may be able to find it in the DCI Equipment Product Catalog. If you can not locate the required information please call Technical Service and have available the model or serial number. If you do not have a catalog and would like to request one, please contact Customer Service.
4. Q: Where is the serial number on my equipment?
A: The serial number for chairs is located on the top truss cover.
The light serial number is located on the transformer cover.
The delivery unit serial number is located under the unit head chassis. If you still cannot locate your serial number please call Technical Service.
5. Q: I need weights & dimensions for my equipment.
A: There are estimated weights & dimensions in the DCI Equipment Catalog. If you need further assistance, or would like to request a catalog, please contact Customer Service.
6. Q: I need a copy of an order acknowledgement and/or invoice.
A: In order to get a copy of a current acknowledgement or past invoice, you will need to speak with a Customer Service representative. Your purchase order, sales order or invoice number is REQUIRED to retrieve that information. A copy can be sent via fax or e-mail in PDF format.
7. Q: Can you send me literature, a catalog or a color chart?
A: The fastest way to obtain the most up-to-date literature is to contact your local DCI Equipment Sales Representative. You can search our Rep Locator map for contact information.
8. Q: Can you send me information regarding Lead Times?
A: Although we strive for a maximum of a 2 week lead time on our packages, 1 week on lights, there are sometimes critical factors outside of our control. Please contact Customer Service.
9. Q: Can I get a copy of a Template?
A: A full sized copy can be mailed to you by contacting Customer Service. The following are the most frequently requested part numbers. If the template you require is not listed below call Technical Service for assistance.