RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED TO RETURN A PRODUCT...
Always contact our Technical Service OR Customer Service department prior to returning a part. After
providing the necessary information you will be given a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number that needs to be visible on
the outside of the packaging. An RMA number is mandatory for the return of unnecessary or replacement parts. Returned product is subject
to a 15% restocking fee. Please have available the following information:
- Original invoice, sales order or purchase order number. This is required before an RMA number can be issued.
- Replacement invoice, sales order or purchase order number if available.
- Part number and quantity being returned.
- Reason for returning the part such as:
- Wrong color of upholstery
- Ordered the wrong part number or quantity
- Doctor changed his plans etc...
- If the part is defective please provide in detail a description of the problem i.e.
- No back down function on the touch pad control
- Threads on holder are stripped and wont stay in place
- Valve is leaking air at the toggle switch etc...
When a part is defective, giving us as much information as possible will allow us to efficiently evaluate the parts for future improvements.
Please Return Product to:
11727 Fruehauf Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
Return to top